Monday, November 20, 2017

Betraying Syria – Hyenas Disguised as Activists

Yours truly and whoever tried to stand by my side since the year 2013 and until today has been under an evil, smear campaign accusing me of betraying Syria just for the crime of ‘criticizing Putin’s policies in regards with his strange relations with Turkey’.

The campaign to accuse a Syrian patriotic of treason was led by a Freemason living in Canada his initials are C. A., and an Australian operative and her Lebanese husband whose names were never real.

The campaign started immediately after I published the post talking about the loss of the most strategic Meng Airbase in north Syria to terrorists Meng Battle a Big Loss for the Axis of Resistance, Sadly and unfortunately true it was.

While I, as a Syrian citizen affected directly by the crisis in my country and lost relatives killed by terrorists, believe I have the full right to cheer victories... Continue reading: http://www.syrianews.cc/betraying-syria-heynas-activists/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Donate

Donate
Donate to Help Us Continue